Recent content by zero909

  1. Z

    I think I just made a terrible decision: I bought an X79 EVGA Board...

    As the title states, I'm really doubting this will turn out well for me. I bought a new EVGA X79 Classified board off Ebay for cheap since I was hunting down some cheap, quality 2011 boards. After my purchase and doing some further research, I found that the newer X79 EVGA boards all have...
  2. Z

    2x GTX 780 vs Single GTX 780 Ti @ 5980x1080?

    Reading some of the reviews on Newegg and Amazon, some are saying that one 780 Ti will handle triple monitors just fine. Is there any truth to this?
  3. Z

    2x GTX 780 vs Single GTX 780 Ti @ 5980x1080?

    Would getting 2 780 Tis mean that I can max out my settings for a while then? I can buy one 780 Ti and suffer the performance hit for about half a year until I can buy another.
  4. Z

    2x GTX 780 vs Single GTX 780 Ti @ 5980x1080?

    I looked at this earlier and it worries me that 2 780s still only get 50-60 FPS. http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/geforce_gtx_780_sli_review,22.html What does this mean for newer games coming out?
  5. Z

    2x GTX 780 vs Single GTX 780 Ti @ 5980x1080?

    Title says it all. Staying at a tight budget of $1000, no more no less. Need a graphics solution that will last at least 3 years down the line. **I know that 2 780s will be better but I'm more concerned about how well SLI works. I'm running Crossfire X with 2 7870s right now and, tbh, it...
  6. Z

    Best All-Purpose monitor 21" to 27" for $300?

    Hi everybody! As the title states, I'm looking for a new monitor to replace my flickering dell e228wfp. I want a good, all purpose monitor that can handle some photo editing, freelance photoshop and illustrator drawings, animation work, general web browising, and a little bit of casual gaming on...
  7. Z

    E6400 OC cannot go higher than 380 FSB?

    Hey everybody, I'm stuck with overclocking my E6400 on a GA-965P DS3 REV 1.0, where many people have even gone over 400 FSB with their E6400 on the same board. I'm deeply frustrated about this, since I can boot at a 400 FSB, but not run P95 stable in Small FFT mode and Blend w/0 a 0x0124 BSOD...
Back
Top