Recent content by ZenOne

  1. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    BTW I just paced my living room--I'm actually 9' away.
  2. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    Thanks a lot--my budget just became about $700-750 (talked the wife into it). I was looking at either of these 3 plasmas: Samsung 51" 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (PN51E450A1FXZC) Panasonic VIERA 50" 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (TCP50X5) Samsung 51" 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV (PN51E530A3FXZC) Would the...
  3. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    Would a Plasma be better for a living room (to watch movies and play a few games on my 360/PS3)? I sit roughly 10 feet away.
  4. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    Sadly I'm in Canada--that LG is around $430 here. I think I will buy a 42" for my living room and put my 40" Toshiba in my office (it is full 1080p). Like I said, it's strictly for gaming; I would never attempt to use one to read text--I have 2 other monitors for that (set up in Eyefinity). I...
  5. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    Price wise it seems like it would be better to get a larger 1080p TV. Most 1080p 32" TV's in my area run about $400-450--a 42" 1080p runs about $450-500.
  6. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    I don't want to go much bigger but it seems like if I want a full HD 1080p TV I will need to.
  7. Z

    Best HDTV to be Used as a Monitor (choice of a few)...

    Hi, I'm currently looking for a 32" HDTV to be used as a computer monitor STRICTLY for gaming. I have a 24" ASUS for everything else, however, after reading through the posts in the 4:4:4 topic I am left confused (mostly because there were no 2012 models listed). I am trying to choose between...
Back
Top