Recent content by Zeerroouu

  1. Z

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Hi everyone, jus wanted to share my build to you guys.. as Im very sure there are someone out there who wants to throw in a AIO cooler for our SENTRY case, but why not an external AIO ? =)) I'm planning to make a custom stand for the radiator so it'll stand nicely beside my SENTRY . cheers...
  2. Z

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    I had the same idea and bought 4 X Fractal 50mm fans. I have some plans to mod the Sentry with Tempered glass window on the GPU side. Ill post my modding process here when i start. The only thing now is..Im waiting for my long run Sentry to arrive XD.
  3. Z

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Just wondering.. I saw the new EVGA 1080TI FTW3 and it looks sexy AF... will that card fit our SENTRYs? if not, how abt the new SC2?
Back
Top