Recent content by Zarack

  1. Z

    Picking out a Mobo

    I was planning on using the Corsair 750TX.
  2. Z

    GIGABYTE GA-P55 Vs. ASUS Maximus III Formula ATX

    Thanks for your input! Could you recommend any board in particular? Or perhaps, some important specs/features to look for? Thanks
  3. Z

    Picking out a Mobo

    Hey guys, I need a mobo to go along with a i7-875k Lynnfield I want to purchase. I've been out of the market for a long time, and don't have the greatest knowledge of computer hardware so I was wondering what motherboard would be best for that CPU. I'm planning on running with one 5850...
  4. Z

    GIGABYTE GA-P55 Vs. ASUS Maximus III Formula ATX

    I just found this. A little more expensive than the ASUS model. Worth it? BOOM
  5. Z

    GIGABYTE GA-P55 Vs. ASUS Maximus III Formula ATX

    Hey folks, First post! I'm looking to build myself a new rig and I am having issues picking out the motherboard for the CPU I've picked. I've decided to go with the new unlocked i7-875k Lynnfield and am trying to decide motherboards. I plan on purchasing Saphire's 5850 (Toxic Edition). I...
Back
Top