I use WHS 2011 to backup all of my systems and it also acts as my file server. All files are stored on two separate drives on this box using StableBits Drive Pool Extender. I have a second server at home that has a copy of all of these files as well.
For offsite I have a 5TB external...
I just built my system on the weekend with the 128GB version of this M.2 NVME SSD as the system drive for Windows 10. My motherboard is an Asus Z170-A but I am not 100% sure that I am using the correct settings.
What disk speed benchmarks can I run to ensure that it is working optimally and...
I am just putting together a rig with a Z170-A and a NVME drive. I am confused about the M.2 and SATA EXpress mode config in the Asus BIOS. Am I right in assuming that I should use M.2 and if I use SATA EXpress I will get slower performance?