• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Zapados

  1. Z

    Build advice?

    GioG, good post, thanks for your input. That said, I feel like my little baby is dieing! Hehehe. You and others have brought a dose of hard reality to my dreamy tinted build eye. Let me try to defend each point here just a little bit, for fun. CPU - i7-4790K: For me, it's mostly all about...
  2. Z

    Build advice?

    Ya I'm gonna go with the Crucial MX100 512GB. Any idea what the "life write" TB count is for the Crucial MX100 512GB? Oops I forgot to list that on my PCPartPicker. It's updated now: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/rYkDmG Ya I probably won't be getting it any time soon...I think the 980 will...
  3. Z

    Opinions on AMD vs Intel processors

    Intel! i7-4790K if you got some bones around you want to burn. i5-4690K if not.
  4. Z

    Build advice?

    Dangman, I updated my original post to answer all the questions, so I'd be interested in your input based on that.
  5. Z

    Build advice?

    Thanks horrorshow and wtourist! I've had multiple people recommend Crucial for the SSD. I got that Toshiba from Tom's Hardware best SSDs for the money. But with the recommendations for the other brand name SSDs, I'll def. look into that. Anyways, the Toshiba doesn't even come with a...
  6. Z

    Build advice?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8H9GdC Prices are not final! CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($336.77 @ OutletPC) Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($174.99 @ Newegg) Storage: Toshiba Q Series Pro 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($239.99 @ Newegg)...
Back
Top