Recent content by yukionna

  1. Y

    I need help understanding what monitor I need

    Thanks for the replies everyone. I decided to go for this: http://www.ebuyer.com/284103-lg-ips235v-ips-lcd-led-23-hdmi-monitor-ips235v-bn Hope it's alright!
  2. Y

    I need help understanding what monitor I need

    Do you really think I would notice the difference of a £600 display compared to a cheaper one if all I ever do is play games? I'm worried the hype around expensive monitors is coming from a graphical design corner. I don't want to buy what I won't use.
  3. Y

    I need help understanding what monitor I need

    Thank you, but I can't see to find that for sale in the UK.
  4. Y

    I need help understanding what monitor I need

    Hi all, I've been searching through forum posts and reviews trying to make sense of monitors. I would really appreciate some help. I'm buying a new computer, it will have an AMD 7850 graphics card in, so probably not good enough for 120HZ/fps monitors to be worthwhile. Plus I'm not...
Back
Top