Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm getting this bsod error code when try to start up windows 7, I've tried safe mode and last known good config and does same thing. I also tried going into bios and changing setting from ahci to ata and nothing. I've tried the startup repair and system restore with no luck so Im not sure what...