• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by yrp

  1. Y

    Asus VE278Q

    How is buy.com's return policy?
  2. Y

    Best gaming LCD with LED backlight?

    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, no HDMI is really bad for me. I planned to use my monitor for my PS3 as well. And isn't 5ms response time a bit slow for gaming?
  3. Y

    Best gaming LCD with LED backlight?

    Yes, I know there's already a thread for best gaming LCD floating around. But I couldn't find a thread for one with LED backlighting. I've read numerous claims about regular LCDs and LCDs with LED backlighting having the little to no difference. I'm still dubious about this claim, how could CCFL...
  4. Y

    Hard Drive Buying Question: Force x Distance

    Thanks for the info sockman. Has anyone ever bought multiple drives from ZZF at one time? How do they package those?
  5. Y

    Hard Drive Buying Question: Force x Distance

    How good was your packaging from newegg and how bad was your packaging from ZZF, SockMan!?
  6. Y

    Hard Drive Buying Question: Force x Distance

    Hey guys, I'm trying to buy several HDs for my build and I have several questions for you veterans. I've read that newegg packages their drives very poorly and so buying from them was out of the question. I've read that ZZF packages their drives very well and their price is basically the same as...
Back
Top