• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by yowzatheman

  1. Y

    Sapphire Vapor X 7970 Ghz Edition Temp Question

    The case is a Silverstone TJ08, an matx case. As for voltages, precision x says my max voltage is at 1256mv, and this is at the standard ghz clocks, 1050/1500mhz.
  2. Y

    Sapphire Vapor X 7970 Ghz Edition Temp Question

    I just got this card and it seems to be running a bit hotter than my previous card (asus gtx670 dcu2t) at stock idle (48c vs 34c) and at load (77c vs 68c). I keep fans on the Sapphire @40%ish becuase of the noise (if i leave the fan at default auto, temps get to high 60's but my case sounds like...
  3. Y

    3007wfp-hc for $600 or zr30 for $900?

    Saw both of these on craigslist and am wondering what you guys would pick? the 3007 seems like too good of a deal to pass up to me D: I'm mainly going to game on the monitor. Thanks!
  4. Y

    100% Working repair for Gateway XHD3000 30" LCD monitor

    i searched xhd3000 on ebay looking for the logic board, and stumbled on his heatsink, so i contacted him about it and went from there. you should send him a pm as he's a member here too. he's very helpful haha
  5. Y

    100% Working repair for Gateway XHD3000 30" LCD monitor

    The reflow thing did the trick for me. I only had to do it once and it hasn't screwed up on me since. For preventative measures I used a 12" fan to cool the back of the xhd3000 but I recently came across a heatsink developed by bammbammfran which keeps the altera chip muuuuch cooler than it used...
Back
Top