• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by YMICrazy502

  1. Y

    Haswell News

    The E series are always cost a pretty penny right? So if I just want to upgrade my i7 920 to a CPU that costs around $300-400 the best choice would be just going for plain old Haswell correct?
  2. Y

    Natural selection 2

    How's the performance for you guys?
  3. Y

    i7 920 @ 4.1Ghz...upgrade questions..not changing socket that is...

    I suppose I just expected a little more after 4 years. i7 920 has lasted me a while as well. I kinda wanted a minimum of 50% improvement.
  4. Y

    EVGA claims minor rust as physical damage. What do you think ?

    This. For my third rma I will be video taping everything and taking photos. Did not think it would come to this but after 2 rmas I feel they will try to pin the blame on me if this one is defective. Getting a bit paranoid after waiting 1 month+ for working card and not being able to play NS2...
  5. Y

    EVGA claims minor rust as physical damage. What do you think ?

    I saw your original post at the evga forums. lol @ initially charging you around 70 dollars for just rust. Odd situation though hope you get a good card. I rma'd my gtx 480 and got 2 bad ones. It feels as if they are just giving me the other bad cards people send in and not checking them. Both...
  6. Y

    The GTX 480, is it still relevant for today?

    Yea developers do not really push visual as much as they used to. With one gtx 480 I can handle any current game at 1920x1200 with high frames for the most part. Though it is mostly because games have not graphically moved much forward. The usual setting that I always turn of is ssao. Which does...
  7. Y

    Newegg is a wasteland

    Yea idk what happened. A few years back I made 2 great comps for them..now everything is overpriced and not as much selection. What did they DO
  8. Y

    PhysX in Borderlands 2

    I have a GTX 480 that runs the game ok. However I was curious at how it would perform if I installed a gts 250 as a dedicated phys x card and in bloodshot stronghold where the intense firefights began my framerate actually suffered with it. Like the gpu usage on the 250 would shoot to 72% and my...
  9. Y

    Dell U2410

    Ya seems a lot of the Rev A05 are coming from the UK from the people I've seen get them. Could be a localization thing who knows
  10. Y

    Dell U2410

    Yea the color temp was the solution I changed it in the factory settings and it looks fantastic. Thanks
  11. Y

    Dell U2410

    I got a question though. There is no obvious tinting on my screen but when I change it to sRGB it looks like it has a more greenish tint compared to Adobe RBG or any of the other settings for that matter. I like Adobe RGB more because it makes my games look more vibrant but is the greenish look...
  12. Y

    Dell U2410

    I just got the A04 I ordered last week and the ISP tool thing says the firmware is M1f1a
  13. Y

    Dell's IPS and multitouch ST2220T finally shipping

    Hm one guy posted a mini review on it at the main dell website http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=320-1819&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=24471&lid=566643&acd=10550055-1727683-#reviews Thing is he says the touchscreen is not as responsive as it should be but not much...
  14. Y

    Dell U2410

    Back to $500. I kinda wanna bite now
  15. Y

    480 to 580?

    I'm considering just selling my 480 gtx for around $300 to upgrade a 580 gtx but there's a lot of speculation over how much better it is. Basically is it worth it for the heat and energy reduction or should I just stick to my gtx 480 until the next card? I'm guessing the fps difference is...
Back
Top