Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I apologize for any confusion. What I was referring to in my second reply is when the computer turns the display off, not that the computer is asleep.
So just to clarify, in windows 7, if you go to the control panel -> Power Options -> Change when the computer sleeps (on the left side)...
seriously? I know that they take just a little while to come on, but 7 seconds?
So if you're in the habit of having your computer turn off the display after 'X' number of minutes, then you come back and touch the keyboard or mouse to have it turn back on, you'll be sitting there staring at...
I have an odd request for any of you u3014 owners. When you hit the power button to turn the monitor on, how long does it take for the screen to actually show a picture (to turn on). No stopwatch needed, just looking for a good guestimate like one-one-thousand, etc.