Hi all users,
really need to find a good and cheap hosting provider that will enable to use Wordpress on their server. I'm currently with Streamline.net and sadly they do not allow you to install any extrnal software on their servers and therefore I must the host. I need something preferably...
thanks for lettiing us know about 1&1. I was actually about to move my hosting package and was considering 1&1 as one of the candidates. I'm currently with Streamline.net but I'm not happy about them at all. They are cheap and that is it. The biggest problem with them is that they don't allow...
Yes Magento Commerce is very good and probably the best from all the shopping carts. I used to use it for my electric bikes store but the problem really was to get the decent hosting provider. For Magento it is important to have good server, best to have a dedicated one then the application runs...