• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by yehness

  1. Y

    What 2016 phones are you looking forward too ?

    I can't wait to gets my hands on the iPhone 7 and Note 6. Will definitely check out the s7 until the note 6 is released. Apple has never let me down :) but it's always good to have a droid as my secondary phone.
  2. Y

    Got a cheap EVGA 600W (nonB) for christmass.

    I'm gonna look into this model, after reading all the responses it should get the job done.
  3. Y

    Shopping, budget is 300, looking for reliability

    I have the samsung 840, 500gb and it has been working fine. I've been doing a lot of video editing and audio recording with it. I'm pleased.
  4. Y

    Best headphones for $200 +/-?

    Ultimately, which headphone is best for a $200 budget?
  5. Y

    iOS Camera Roll -> Dropbox?

    I've encountered this same issue. I usually just upload pictures/videos I want to upload to Dropbox and share from there whenever I get to my comp. Sucks but it's the only way around it. I always thought it was an iOS issue I guess not.
  6. Y

    PS4, 10 million sold

    i totally agree.
  7. Y

    Chromebooks flooding Craigslist

    They're cheap. I picked one up on eBay for $175... hopefully it didn't suck.
  8. Y

    Apple's iPhone 5s being announced tomorrow!!

    I am super excited and can't wait on the new iPhone 5s!
  9. Y

    IPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S III?

    ^^^ I totally agree.
  10. Y

    Will the iPhone 5S be enough to compete against S4, One, N5 ?

    Apple always sells... regardless but I'm eager to see the S4.
  11. Y

    ASUS TRANSFORMER TIPS

    Can you give me some information on how I can use this tablet to the best of it's ability.
Back
Top