• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by yeager

  1. Y

    $450 budget for new MB, CPU, RAM and VGA... advise needed.

    Actually I don't mind a great deal. However by the time you responded, I had already ordered the Intel because I wanted to get on with it :) So in hindsight AMD may have been the better option, but i'm pretty sure the Intel is going to be significantly quicker than what I have at the moment.
  2. Y

    $450 budget for new MB, CPU, RAM and VGA... advise needed.

    Ok, further reading and I see quite a few concerns about the GIGABYTE board, therefore I think my final decision is going to be... Intel H55TC Motherboard & Intel Core i3 530 Processor Bundle http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5635015&CatId=4721...
  3. Y

    $450 budget for new MB, CPU, RAM and VGA... advise needed.

    A little more research and I find a GIGABYTE board and i3 over on Newegg... http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.460198 This board seems to have better options with firewire and eSata ports. I could then pair it with a GIGABYTE video card...
  4. Y

    $450 budget for new MB, CPU, RAM and VGA... advise needed.

    So some quick research and I find the following DDR3 motherboards with Intel i3 chips... Intel H55TC Motherboard & Intel Core i3 530 Processor Bundle http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5635015&CatId=4721 Asus P7H55-M LE Motherboard & Intel Core i3...
  5. Y

    $450 budget for new MB, CPU, RAM and VGA... advise needed.

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc All round computer, low end gaming, photoshop and video work with Sony Vegas Video 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? $450ish for tax, shipping and all components, i'm only looking for 4...
Back
Top