Recent content by YankeeFan1

  1. Y

    Is My ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Dead?

    I did it according to the manual. I will recheck it tomorrow.
  2. Y

    Is My ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Dead?

    I wanst trying to boot. I was trying to see if the motherboard worked by turning on the fans. And the fans didnt spin when I turned the motherboard on.
  3. Y

    Is My ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Dead?

    I recently built a computer. It has a CPU, CPU cooler, 4 fans, ODD, and a PSU. It doesnt have RAM or any Storage Devices, or GPU, but it has the Integrated Graphics on the CPU. I tried pressing the front panel power cable, and nothing happened. I tried the Power Button on the motherboard itself...
  4. Y

    Western Digital Green vs Seagate Barracuda For Backup

    It will be a backup drive.
  5. Y

    New Build Opinions

    While the 850 Pro is faster than other SSDs, it isnt that noticeable and isnt worth the extra $90. Try this: i5-4690K + MSI Z97-G55 SLI Combo $349 G.Skill DDR3-1866 8GB $77 AP Crucial MX100 $115 Seagate 7200RPM 2TB $85 LG DVD Burner $14 AP Rosewill ARC M500 550W $40 AR Corsair 200R $60...
  6. Y

    Western Digital Green vs Seagate Barracuda For Backup

    Western Digital Green ($110) Seagate Barrcauda ($105) Both are 3TB and will be used for backup.
Back
Top