• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Yalojap

  1. Y

    31.5" 2560x1440 165 Hz VA G-Sync - LG 32GK850G

    So there is no way I can adjust sharpness on my LG 32GK850G outside of games? I had F version before but didnt like colors, so I returned it. Also pixel response was a bit slower than on G version, at least I have such a feeling. But sadly now I see G version doesnt have "sharpness" option...
Back
Top