Recent content by yakiza

  1. Y

    Will a Cooler Master eXtreme 500w work with my Abit ip35-e?

    I recently ordered the COOLER MASTER eXtreme 500w (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?ATT=17171018&CMP=AFC-SlickDeals&Item=N82E16817171018#spec) to go with my newly purchased ip35-e mobo only to find out the mobo requires a 8 pin connector and the psu only has a 4 pin connector. If I...
  2. Y

    Envision 17" LCD TV w/ PC Input - $219.99 @ Costco

    http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11160606&whse=BC&topnav=&browse= Warm? I'm looking for a cheap LCD tv for my new pad...any input appreciated.
  3. Y

    $19.99 1GB USB drive or 1GB SD card NO REBATES [H]ot or not?

    The corsair one works fine on USB 1.1 I own the 2gb one.
  4. Y

    $19.99 1GB USB drive or 1GB SD card NO REBATES [H]ot or not?

    Not hot, for 4 extra dollars you could get a 1gb corsair usb thumb drive which I recommend highly. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820233008 Plus, you get the benefit of buying from newegg. And that's a pretty standard SD price.
  5. Y

    Office Space $6.99 Free Shipping at BB

    Ong Bak for 6.99? I'm getting that for sure.
  6. Y

    JVC GZMC200 Digital Camcorder w/4GB Microdrive - REFURB $359.99@woot.com

    Froogle was showing best deals at around 1,000 for it new.
  7. Y

    Need help buying a laptop - Which deal is hotter?

    I figured I'd post this here since my question contains two warm deals. http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11109361&whse=&topnav=&browse= Or http://circuitcity.com/rpsm/oid/153874/rpem/ccd/productDetailSpecification.do#tabs Or, if you know of a better deal for around...
Back
Top