• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by xxdmxx

  1. X

    XFX Support abandonment?

    Sometimes it just takes a few days for a response. Regarding the account disappearing you can simply re-register. They honored my warranty when I had to re-register.
  2. X

    i7 920 to what???? Advice please.

    Why not the L5639 everyone else have been buying up on eBay. I got one from my i7-950 as it was bottle necking my GPUs in BF4. They go for around $80 and you can use the same motherboard usually.
  3. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    Have 3 invites for people with good ratios, sadly too many invites are not keeping up their ratios. PM me with your emails and proof of good ratio for invite.
  4. X

    FS:XFX 7870 Double D GHz Edition

    SOLD
  5. X

    WTB XFX 6970/50 OEM Cooler (Rev 1.1/2)

    Purchased
  6. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    Edit: Invites gone
  7. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    Invites gone
  8. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    1 Invite left. First to pm me their email address gets it.
  9. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    Still have 2 invites. I'll give them away for people who'll use them and keep a good ratio. PM me with your email address.
  10. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    I have 2 invites. I'll give them away for people who'll use them and keep a good ratio. PM me with your email address.
  11. X

    Domino's Using Drones To Deliver Pizza

    Why not both?
  12. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    Invites gone will post again when available.
  13. X

    Iptorrent Invites

    I have 2 invites available. Please only ask for invite if you are going to be active and sharing. First 2 to PM me their email addresses get them.
Back
Top