• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by XUPH27DWB

  1. X

    Dvd Rom

  2. X

    Dvd Rom

    I am using PowerDVD. The message that I get is insert CD in drive E:
  3. X

    Dvd Rom

    I have just installed a Toshiba DVD ROM M-1212 in my computer. Operating system is Windows ME, I am unable to watch any DVD's on it. I don't have the option to change the regional settings, or maybe I do, I just don't know how. Please help. Thank you, DWB
Back
Top