A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hello Snipe.
pretty much everything. I have no problem connecting my two systems to the router and surfing the net, but just want to know what all those options are and the best way to configer them to make sure my network is more or less safe, so to speak.
thank you...
Hello,
I'm trying to find any information on different options available in Netgear rp614 and how to set it up. I use it for my home network (2 computers) and shared internet access.
Any help or link will be appreciated.
I believe it's the rp614 v.1 or 2. Not very sure.
Thank you... :)
So, if APC XS 1500 has two phone jacks, then I run one phone wire from wall outlet to ups and another phone wire from ups to my modem, and then connect ethernet cable from modem to pc, right ?
Do you guys plug your dsl wire into an ups unit ? I got Cyberpower 1500VA and it has no jack for telephon wire. WTH ?!! It has only 2 jacks for broadband cables. So, I have to connect phone wire to DSL modem, then ethernet cable to ups and another cable from ups to pc. Plus, space between...
Hey david,
sorry to ask you so many question in one day :D
But add what results? It gives you options, and then shows you the "best" results for your choices. Now, maybe I shoud click "Extra power for future expansions" and set it to 100% ?
Hi davidhammock200 :)
Yeah, I tried it, but I'm not sure if that helps, since it does not calculate for 2 systems running off one ups unit.
Man, I'm confused. :D
Hi guys,
I think APC's BX is same as XS, and RS is the oem version of XS. If you look at the pics, note the letters on the front of UPS unit.
I'm going to buy one of those 1500VA units. One question though, for which I still can't get any clear answer is, I have two systems that I want to...