• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by xerxes2

  1. X

    Best Reviewed A-MVA Monitor Thread: Read the 1st Post

    I just found this: https://imgur.com/a/DHSqv Still waiting for it to get to Sweden though.
  2. X

    Benq VA 5000:1, GW2450 and friends

    I'm basically interested in contrast and viewing angles. I'm not playing any games, at least not any fast ones, so response time is fine already. As the contrast is listed as 5000:1 it should be significantly better than the last gen displays, I just wanna se some reviews confirming it though.
  3. X

    Benq VA 5000:1, GW2450 and friends

    Ok thanks. Yeah as I already got a BL2400 I wanna know if it's worth an upgrade. But I can't find any in depth reviews yet. Or any reviews at all for that matter.
  4. X

    Benq VA 5000:1, GW2450 and friends

    Still nothing? Not a single review yet? I'll wait for the (possible) BL series to upgrade anyway but as it'll probably be using the same display they should perform the same.
  5. X

    Benq VA 5000:1, GW2450 and friends

    http://benq.eu/press/news.cfm/cat/0/id/3756/year/2012 Anyone seen any reviews of these? I already got a BL2400, which is pretty good, but if these are noticeably better I think I'll get one. If they improved the viewing angles and a tad deeper blacks they should have a winner.
Back
Top