• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Xenon54

  1. X

    30" Quest

    I have a vague memory of someone saying that it's possible to turn off the scaler (or something equivalent) with the NEC, so when gaming at native res the input lag is reduced down to what you'd expect without all the extra circuitry. Anyone know if this is true or even possible? It might mean...
  2. X

    How to test a monitor properly???

    Ok, so I'm literally about to order a new 30" display (probably the NEC3090 :D) from a supplier that has a 7-day no questions asked return policy (full refund, no return shipping costs, no other fees) . That means I have 7 days to fully test it when it arrives and decide if I'm happy. The...
  3. X

    Which is the best 30" monitor for gaming?

    The new LG 30" has a reported response time of 5ms which is faster than the 3007WFP-HC (8ms I think, apologies if I'm wrong). It's a S-IPS panel too ;) See this thread for info http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1285811
  4. X

    LG W3000-BN on LG's Canada site

    I just spoke to Komplett...... They emailed the manufactuer who confirmed that this panel is S-IPS. :D This is a very interesting option for me at £1050 inc tax and shipping (GBP): Both the dell 3007 & 3008 are unavailable in the UK at the moment (big quality problems with the 3008 and...
Back
Top