• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by XenDeltaPhi

  1. X

    Have you de-lidded an Ivy Bridge CPU?

    Good luck;)
  2. X

    Anti-Glare coatings, discussion/Poll.

    Can confirm all of the above. Proud owner of a Yamakasi DS270.
  3. X

    Noctua NH-D15 Intel and AMD CPU Air Cooler Review @ [H]

    I don't imagine I should upgrade to this from my Noctua NH-D14. Lol.
  4. X

    Dragon Age 3: Inquisition Announced

    I agree. I don't have high hopes for anything bioware puts out anymore
  5. X

    New build on the cheap

    You could also get a core i5 2500k on the For Sale/For trade section of the forums for about the same price as a new i3 4130. A decent P67 mobo can be found for around $50. I'm not suggesting you get him that. But you could find cheaper used alternatives to the haswell i3 that would still serve...
  6. X

    Intel Core i7 and Gaming @ [H]

    My first gaming rig had a Pentium III Then a Pentium 4 Then a Phenom II x4 810 My 3770K is by far the best processor I have ever owned.
  7. X

    Let's talk delidding

    Tried the razor method. Nicked the PCB/exposed gold trace. Freaked out. Popped it back in. No harm done. I'll probably try the vise method next time.
  8. X

    Square Enix Is Bringing Final Fantasy III to PC

    Fingers crossed. FFXV for PC anyone?
  9. X

    Have you de-lidded an Ivy Bridge CPU?

    I tried first with the razor blade method. Scratched the PCB so I stopped. Gave me quite a scare. Popped it back in and it was still fine. Maybe sometime i'll get to the hammer and vise method
Back
Top