• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by xcrico

  1. X

    Wii U First Impressions

    I think the controller is very ergonomic. The screen is nice, not iPhone 5 quality but looks fine. You want to see good graphics, buy Trine 2: Directors Cut on the eShop. Easily the best graphics by far compared to all the other launch titles. The developers commented on the graphics saying they...
  2. X

    So what are your thoughts on the Wii U?

    Yea I have a PS3 and 360. Wii U Rayman Legends easily looks better than both. I would have to say though only game that really challenges it so far is Uncharted.
  3. X

    How totally will the Xbox 720 rule?

    I think the Xbox won't do as well. My 360 has been gathering dust for a year due to no good exclusives... I have a PS3 that I play all the time due to it having so many good exclusive games. All the multiplatform games I buy on Steam because they usually play/look the best. After saying that...
  4. X

    So what are your thoughts on the Wii U?

    Its the same with the 360 and PS3. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/23/ea-games-on-wii-u-will-require-origin
  5. X

    AMD Never Settle Catalyst 12.11 Driver Update

    Just thought I'd see what people thought since I don't see a thread. W1zzard from techpowerup has a review and it looks promising: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Catalyst_12.11_Performance/23.html Overall it looks like 7970 GHz takes the performance crown from the GTX680. Too bad...
  6. X

    Trinity in the Flesh...or Silicon

    I was expecting way more. Some games beat Llano by only 3%? And in some it was even beat by the 4000? Sad day.
  7. X

    NVIDIA GeForce Facebook page: It's Coming.

    Might want to check out their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIAGeForce New graphics card probably coming soon.
  8. X

    7900 price cuts incoming

    Diamond has their 7970 for 469.99 on newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814103201 damn was beat lol
  9. X

    Dell U2412M

    Thanks, that worked.
  10. X

    Dell U2412M

    Has anyone tried plugging a keyboard or mouse into the usb ports? Are they not powerful enough to power them? I just tried and my mouse nor my keyboard registered... I wanted to have multiple computers connected to my monitor and not have to switch usb cables... i plugged a voice recorder and...
  11. X

    GTX 680 specs leaked

    Running some benchmarks? :P
  12. X

    Dell U2312HM

    Is the rev on the box? My box said REVA04 Maufactured January 2012.
  13. X

    Dell U2312HM

    Just a followup. As I play more games with this monitor, the more I love it. The colors are so vibrant in games compared to my TN panel and the response time / input lag feels just as good. No complaints playing Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. I feel this game should be a test for response...
  14. X

    Dell U2312HM

    So I originally used the settings that someone else posted in this forum, and felt that made the display look way worse. I then used Prad settings, which were just minor changes and it looked way better. I noticed if you set the brightness too low on this monitor the whites start to look yellow.
  15. X

    Dell U2312HM

    I just got my 2312hm. Played L4D2 and Serious Sam. There wasnt that much difference between this and my 6 yr old tn with response time. However, I notice my monitor is slightly tilted to the right by a centimeter which is slightly annoying. They must not have tightened it enough because I...
Back
Top