Recent content by XboxodX

  1. X

    Gears of War 3 Beta codes for this coming weekend.

    Used. Thank you!
  2. X

    Off to College Sale

    ttt
  3. X

    Off to College Sale

    Bumparooney
  4. X

    Off to College Sale

    bump
  5. X

    Off to College Sale

    Wow it's been forever. TTT.
  6. X

    Off to College Sale

    Bump
  7. X

    Off to College Sale

    Ram has been sold. Tilt 2 added. Bump.
  8. X

    Off to College Sale

    I'm already in talks with somebody about the ram. I'll let you guys know what happens. Thanks Thank you. It's really a pretty awesome school. Not really. I'm a poor college student so i'm really only looking for cash. Also I'm going to put my tilt 2 on here. I'm selling it over at XDA but...
  9. X

    Off to College Sale

    Added the calculator. Bump.
  10. X

    Off to College Sale

    Bump
  11. X

    Off to College Sale

    Mobo has been sold finally. I have a new TI-83 coming soon. I just have to take pics. Bump.
  12. X

    Ubuntu 10.10 Is out

    Macbook Pro
  13. X

    Off to College Sale

    Bump
  14. X

    What kind of phones can I buy for US Cellular? Their shop sucks!

    As far as I know, they are CDMA. So no iPhone, or any phones from T-Mobile or AT&T. You might, be able to get a Sprint or Verizon phone and activate it on their network, but I don't know much about CDMA. Somebody else might be able to clarify that a little more.
  15. X

    Off to College Sale

    Good lord it's been a while. Bump.
Back
Top