Recent content by xasion

  1. X

    Help with cable hiding, mods, raptor x placement

    That's a good idea, But my drive cage wont fit sideways :( I've been trying to figure out another way. Not coming up with much
  2. X

    Help with cable hiding, mods, raptor x placement

    ok, here's the multi-colored theme: just UV lights: ignore the cathode that fell down, but this is what my previous comp looked like. Tips/pointers guys?
  3. X

    Help with cable hiding, mods, raptor x placement

    Alright guys, I'm about to build my computer again since I sold my last one. I was wondering if you guys can help me out with ideas to show my raptor x :p in my soprano dx case. Also, I'm gonna be loading up my case with mods. I've always been able to hide all my cables, but once I load...
  4. X

    Need a vf900 or FC-ZV9 !!

    well looks like its egg time for me. NO LONGER NEED ONE
  5. X

    Need a vf900 or FC-ZV9 !!

    There has to be someone with a fc-zv9!!
  6. X

    Need a vf900 or FC-ZV9 !!

    morning bump
  7. X

    not gaming anymore

    ygpm. I know what its like at the hospital! Was in E.R. not to long ago for pneumonia!:p
  8. X

    Computer FS/FT

    ygpm
  9. X

    Need a vf900 or FC-ZV9 !!

    Night bump
  10. X

    FS: Hard Drives/Rounded Cables

    bump
  11. X

    WTB:Zalman Fatal1ty FC-ZV9

    bump. Need the same thing.
  12. X

    Need a vf900 or FC-ZV9 !!

    bumpeded
Back
Top