Recent content by x_rufus_x

  1. X

    ESX inaccessible

    People, Need some help here ;) I've built an All in One Home Server last year. It worked flawlessly until three days ago some wierd problems ocurred. Host Specification: ESXi 5.1 Mobo: Intel DQ77MK RAM: 4 x Corsair DDR3 1333 (32GB) HD: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 HD: 1x...
  2. X

    ZFS Data Corruption

    That's cool! Unfortunatelly, my problem is way worse than I thought. After almost one day working ok, my ESXi became inacessible again (and all my VMS, including my ZFS FileServer). So, until I find the real problem, I think I'll install an OpenIndiana on a Old HD, migrate the pools (I...
  3. X

    ZFS Data Corruption

    The one that has problems It's basic (It's a single 2TB disk) I really don't know what to do :( . Reading this page about the error (http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A), It says that maybe I have to re build the entire pool :(
  4. X

    ZFS Data Corruption

    The ZFS file server is a VM on a ESX Host and I had some problems this week with this host . All my VMs crashed. Some VMs could not even start, and those that could start, after some minutes restarted. It seems It was the dust that made my PSU not work properly. I cleanned the machine today...
  5. X

    ZFS Data Corruption

    Hello Everyone. I'm experiencing some problems with my Open Indiana ZFS Server. One of my pools is showing some data corruption. After a zpool status I had 27 CKSUM errors, 13 READ Errors and a list of 8 files with permanent errors, my pool is already on a DEGRADED State. I runned a...
  6. X

    PCI-X NIC on a PCI Express Slot

    Thanks for the help.
  7. X

    PCI-X NIC on a PCI Express Slot

    Hello Guys.. Need some help. Does anybody knows if there's any problem in using a PCI-X card on a PCI Express slot? I have an Intel DQ77MK motherboard and I'm about to buy an Intel Pro/1000 Mt Dual PCI-X. Thanks in advance sorry for my bad english
  8. X

    All-In-One Home Server

    Hello Guys, I need some help here. First of all, sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue ;) I'd like to build an All in One home server, I'm a beginner on virtualization and I had a lot of doubts The purpose of the Server: 1) Backup. I have 500GB of data from 3 computers...
Back
Top