So I have an update to the thoughts I put down here originally, and I think I know how to talk about it now.
What I am choosing to call the phenomenon we are observing is called Sad Angel Syndrome, and essentially we are seeing a combination of a computer having an Anxiety Attack, giving up on...
https://forum.level1techs.com/t/comcast-dns-hijacking-residential-edition/238251
I've now seen 5 individual reports in the midwest area for Comcast Service Outages.
I have personally witnessed outages, with my end recieving an ARP Flood.
Please, if you have any info to share, put it here.
If you asked if the chip can do a thing, don't expect it to be able to tell you. It'll more likely repeat what you said back to you with inflection from the webpage it read.
Its a baby not a technician.
So IDK when I really got this card, but I have this cool little GT730 DDR5 with 2GB VRAM. Its actually a really dope little card, and it, somehow, rips.
What is the liklihood of a 920M flash?
Thats a minute statistic of ppl compared to anything I talked about. More of a minority than having a disability. MoE
24% might be more accurate tho than my jump to 30. Theres an eggregious counting error.
Its significantly higher than that, and its not out of doctoring.
I work with people who get out of homelessness and want to become more capable. I will admit, wholeheartedly, not everyone can. However, the amount of people that get radically abused in the US, get taken advantage of and made...