• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Wysockisauce

  1. W

    Intel's 8th Generation Core Family - Coffee Lake (LGA 1151, 6C/12T)

    Built my Coffee Lake rig over the weekend. 8700k (Batch L730C348) (No-Delid) Thermaltake Floe 360 AIO Maximus X Hero Wifi AC 32 gb Trident Z RGB 3600 c17 My bios settings are as follows: AI OC Tuner: XMP ASUS MCE: Disabled SVID Behavior: Auto AVX Negative Offset: 0 CPU Core Ratio: Sync All...
  2. W

    Your GPU progression?

    Riva 128 6150 LE x1950xt 8800mgts (only card that failed) GTX 680 (later SLI) 1080 TI
  3. W

    New Unigine Superposition VR Benchmark Available

    [/IMG] 3770k @ 4.5 1080ti @ +160/450
  4. W

    1080ti Pre-order, Retail, and AIB availability watch

    1080 TI FE available at the nvidia store. aaaaaand ... its gone.
  5. W

    Which monitor for my set up?

    I'm looking for a monitor to replace my Dell U2142M. I'll also be replacing my SLI GTX 680's with a single 1080TI or RX Vega (never messing with SLI/Xfire again). I'll be pairing the card with a 3770K @ 4.5ghz. I'm torn between getting an ultrawide 3440x1440 monitor with a 100hz refresh rate...
  6. W

    The last game you played that actually made you feel good?

    WoW About 4 years ago when I was progressing with a guild.
  7. W

    Download Top PC Games from EA for Free (and Legally)

    Stop hating you sheep. After 3 years with origin I don't see many differences between it and steam.
  8. W

    Need a new MMORPG

    Look out for WildStar. If you can get past the scifi/fantasy mix (which I don't really find that appealing). It could be what you are looking for.
  9. W

    Thief Reboot (coming 2014)

    This would have been a great UE4 title. UE3 is starting to look like poop to me. Game play looks alright though.
  10. W

    AMD Radeon R9 290 Video Card Review @ [H]

    It's good to see a shift in pricing for these gpu's. Hopefully it continues for the next generation when I decide to upgrade my puny gtx 680 :D .
  11. W

    Want to go SLI, upgrade or sell?

    I have a similar system to yours. I don't think 2 gb of vram is going to cut it in the very near future even for 1200p (where I'm at) not to mention 2560x1440, which is why I'm holding off with sli and upgrades until some next gen console ports / ue4 games come out. Then if my 680 is worth...
  12. W

    Battlefield 4 Beta Discussion

    I just realized how ugly the water is in this game. Look at the water washing up on the shore of the fallen building. It's like purple goop. They should put in some transparency lol.
  13. W

    Battlefield 4 Beta Discussion

    I haven't been able to play at all today. Constant 999 ping. It has been fine the past 4 days. I don't know what's going on.
  14. W

    Battlefield 4 Beta Discussion

    How is that cpu usage even possible. My 3770k @4.5 only gets like 60% usage with one core at 80%/90% and it's pretty much the exact same cpu as yours but with HT. I refuse to believe hyper threading gives such a big boost in this game. Maybe it's because I'm on win 7?
Back
Top