• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Wyofiddler

  1. W

    i7 920 boots fine but won't reboot

    I recently picked up some parts for an i7-920 build and put it together. Here's a short list of what I am using: ASRock x58 Extreme mobo i7-920 processor - C0/C1 revision, cooler master H520 CPU fan/heatsink 12g g-skill ripjaws ram DDR3 in triple channel - it's either 1066 or 1333 timings...
  2. W

    What would you do? RMA?

    I would also choose to rma the card. You paid to much to put up with a hassle that you can't easily figure out.
  3. W

    XFX Radeon HD 6990 Drawing!

    I have a XFX Radeon HD 5770 and love it, it runs well and draws so little power I didn't even have to upgrade my PSU when I got it :)
Back
Top