Recent content by WuLabsWuTecH

  1. W

    Would upgrading my graphics card help?

    Mobo is an Asus P6T I Believe. I"ll have to get back to you on the ram for when I get home! I'll take a look at all of these links posted here, but I think the user that mentioned overclocking has a good point. Anyone have any good articles for a beginner's guide on overclocking? I've...
  2. W

    Would upgrading my graphics card help?

    Thanks for the reply! I have everything set for ultra-high right now and a target FPS of 30 but I'm only getting 10-20 at most lower altitudes. I get an out of memory exception sometimes, but I'm not sure what that means. I look at the memory usage and only about 2.3 GB of RAM are ever in...
  3. W

    Would upgrading my graphics card help?

    So I built my own box and I'm very happy with the result, but there is one thing that has been bugging me for a while now. On most games, the graphics are very good, but I note that in Flight Simulator X (FSX) the frame rate is only about 8-10 fps. This makes some of the trickier approaches and...
Back
Top