Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
That's the one.
Disabling Aero seems to be fixing the flickering in fullscreen mode. Also, using 9.6 driver (haven't tried others yet) with Aero enabled seems to be working just fine as well. But who wants all that.
ATI really needs to sort this out. >_<
I have the same issue only with HD4870 with CS4-64 on W7-64. When in fullscreen mode the screen starts flickering when I interact with the canvas. Ii used to work properly with older drivers however, 9.10 or even older I believe.
Well, it seems I won't be getting my 2490 after all. I've contacted one of the major distributors here in The Netherlands and I was told that NEC has canceled their shipment to them. They should have received about 90 units this week (most of them were for orders), but yesterday it was made...
Still nothing. Shop says it will be ready to be shipped on 3 June. If I am not getting anything on 3rd or 4th, then I will cancel the order and get Eizo or the new 2690. >_<
After reading a lot of reviews, including this one obviously, I went out out and bought one, non-SV version. It is yet to be delivered (should arrive next week), but hopefully it will be worth the penny. The monitor can still be bought, but retailers rarely have it in stock. So it usually takes...