A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Bought my 24" monitor off of eBay, but picked it up personally in Macomb, Michigan. It is the HP variant. I left a post in the the big thread 24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived started by Mathesar - my post is #1408 (page 71). I've had it about a month and I must say that this thing is...
Hi to all!
In looking for a replacement and upgrade for my archaic (and small) monitor, I fortunately found this forum what a Godsend. After reading and trying to digest some of the many excellent and helpful posts, I decided to see what was available. I went to eBay to search for the...