A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
FYI, the Windows 11 install workarounds work very well. I've upgraded 2nd gen through 7th gen systems, with no issues. If there existing hardware is working for them, may be no need to upgrade.
Yes, am not counting on it. I’ve been pretty vigilant in the past, I think this may be the first time I’ve really been taken. Thx for the other forum members keeping an eye out.
Looking for an LGA 1200 cpu to upgrade my daughter’s Dell G5, which is currently running a 10100. Comet Lake (Intel 10th gen) or even better Rocket Lake (11th gen) should be compatible. Please let me know what you have, shipped to 98105.
Looking for a single stick of 8gb ddr4 ram, to match up with a single 3200 that came in a Dell G5 for my son. Not too concerned with speed, more wanted the ability to run dual-channel and to go up to 16gb.
Looking for a single ddr4 8GB 3200 stick to pair with a single that came with a Dell PC for my son. If it matters, the stick he has is an SK Hynix.
Shipped to 98105, please let me know what you have!