A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hi,
Looking for a little advice to replace some speakers, I currently have a set of Logitech Z-2300. I have no complaints at all about them but moving to a setup where I would like to have a new set without a sub. Takes up too much space so looking at what my best options would be.
Not...
Hi,
I have a LG L246WP that I recently hooked up my xbox 360 to and when playing halo 3 anything not real close looks pretty awful. Is there some settings I need to tweak or anything?
I've tried running with the component and 1080i and also using a VGA adapter at 1920x1200. Like I said up...
just replaced the cable today, with the one from the computer which was getting normals speeds. same result. main drive is fine, this drive is stuck at 2.8mb/sec and kills the system when i try to do anything with it..
really confused on what to try now.. :/
Well I popped the drive in another comp, and was getting normal speeds. So without ever getting any errors/no errors on every scan ive done and it seems fine in another computer.. Im assuming the drive isnt the problem?
Any other ideas what I can do to fix this in the original computer that...
Thanks for the link. I got that and ran it with only that drive in..
Ran the long test, took a while and it said it passed. Has passed any test ive run. I was able to copy off all data from the drive and havent seen one error to date.
Any idea what could be causing this issue with speed...
Well, its a backup/slave that i do often use. And there are some things i need to get off which im going to start to do. at 3.0 it's going to take a rather long time though :/
Was hoping there was something else going on other than simply dying. never had a drive fail this way by just getting...
Hi guys,
Starting the other week one of my backup drives is running under 3.0MB/sec. I can still seem to read everything from it, but it's just insanely slow. And when doing anything like unzipping anything from that slave drive the system almost comes to a halt. CPU upto 100%
Everything...
tried in window mode.. was pretty unplayable. colors were really dark, window was really small and hard to use.. delay is pretty annoying, but sounds like i have to get use to it.. wish i would have known about it before i got this monitor last year, would have picked another.
thanks guys
Hi,
I've had my LG L246WP for almost a year now I think and had no issues. I recently started playing an old game that the highest resolution is 800x600 though.
The only problem with the monitor is if I switch from different resolutions I have a crazy lag between them. I need to switch...
Take forever to turn on and get the screen up for everyone else too?
I really like the monitor, but thinking about returning it from the switching back and forth lag. I am constantly switching back to windows all day, and 10 seconds a time to get in/out is starting to get old
I just noticed it is from changing resolution. When i set the game to the same resolution it is instant... When it's something else there is like a 5 second lag to go in the game and another 5 seconds to come back out.. Pretty annoying..
I am using HDMI currently
Got a LG 236W last month, and really liking it.. Except when flashing to/out of windows from a game. There is a crazy delay where it just seems to sit before i will be back to windows..
On the same computer using my old dell 2405FPW there is virtually no delay. I can pop right in/out of any...
Had my build running for just a little bit with a new coolmaster rc-690, and the side intake fan is already making some annoying sounds.. I had a couple cheapy replacements from a long long time ago but they are pretty loud.
What's a decent replacement that is quite and I shouldn't have to...
thanks for the replies.. i was able to get a 3 pin housing from another case, and also replace the hdd wire.. which i guess was bad. can't really see the hdd light since the other kinda overpower it.. but everything working now..
thanks again
i went with the coolmaster.. Do have some old cases, somewhere. Will check those for 3pin, didn't even think about it.
Tried switching the hdd led a few times. still nothing on it.
thanks