Recent content by Whomp

  1. W

    5870 Clicking Noise On Startup

    I was wondering if anyone has heard of this issue and if it's something to worry about. I just noticed that when my PC boots up, right before the Windows 7 logon page is displayed my 5870 clicks twice. It also clicks once when it shuts down. They are pretty audible clicks, and it's always...
  2. W

    P6X58D Premium Wont POST

    What's the exact model on the RAM you used? There's a few XMS3s listed everywhere. Also, if anyone else reads this and has functioning RAM with this board, if you could list what model it is, that'd be a big help. Thanks.
  3. W

    P6X58D Premium Wont POST

    Unfortunately I don't right now. I'll have to order some more off of the compatibility list and try that out I suppose. Is incompatible RAM a common problem with the X58/i7 series of motherboards?
  4. W

    P6X58D Premium Wont POST

    Here's the situation. I recently put together a new computer and I can't get it to POST. The board is an ASUS P6X58D Premium. Nothing is showing up on the display and there's no beep codes either. With RAM in the board, the MemOK light stays lit and I can't get it to configure it by hitting...
Back
Top