• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by whi7era66it

  1. W

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Yes Please. Cause I just killed my wife's system and if I were to get this, I could give her my old one... :D Is the monitor part of the system to be won? I notice that the description says nothing bout it, but the pic shows one...
  2. W

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    I will post some pics of the project tomorrow. I am a little embarrassed to show under the skirt (to be honest) since I have yet to do the cable management, but as to the build; It is completely custom. My buddy and I spent many weeks finding parts that would work for our purposes needed and...
  3. W

    Post Your Workstation 2009!

    So, I have been thinking about if I should post pics of my setup for the last few days because I am still not quite done with it, yet but here I am. I still have some major wire management to do, but all my clan mates have stated I need to post it up since its the first they have seen of...
Back
Top