• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Westyfield2

  1. W

    Dell U2212HM

    TBH that's what I want, a normal human being not a synthetic benchmark. My first LCD I just went and bought one. Then I read about ghosting so looked at response times when buying my next one. Now I'm after an IPS and am looking at both response times and input lag. Have I ever seen...
  2. W

    Dell U2212HM

    UtopiA, now you've had it a couple of weeks are you still happy with your U2212HM? I'm hovering over the buy button but TFT Central's high input lag is worrying me. If the input lag is a real problem I'll get the U2312HM instead, but I'd much prefer the U2212HM (better contrast level and...
Back
Top