A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I've got my replacement board about a month ago by Purolator, also in Canada
there was no return label in the box, Asus' website says that FedEX label is in progress
there is an interesting thing, they have released hold from my credit card not so long ago and RMA # is gone
does that mean that...
my status has changed to "ASUS After-sale Repair Status Route is as below:
Product Received > (Waiting) > Repairing > Final Testing > Packing > Ready for Shipping > Repair Finished - Ready for shipping"
p.s. I'm in Canada
I got a problem with usb 2.0 on my p8p67 deluxe B2
windows 7 doesn't recognize my Razer Megalodon if connected over usb extension cable
everything works fine with usb 3.0
I guess I'll be returning everything, not just the bare board
why would I keep the accessories if there the new ones in the box? I don't really need a second USB 3.0 box, what for? or sata cables, I've got plenty of them
don't be cheap guys ;)
so I'll send everything back, including manual and...