A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
A while back I frequented this forum as I tried to fix the hissing in my speaker system after a lightning hit. I finally bought a Sony receiver and have the satellites hooked up directly to the receiver and that works fine for all 5 satellites. The problem is the sub....I can't get it to work...
System sees my microphone but my games don't
Vista, i7 and Creative SB X-Fi
I've played around with my Creative Sound Blaster settings so that it sees the microphone I plugged into the back of the sound card. When I go into Control Panel/Speech Recognition and then go through the Set Up...
Not sure if I understand your first question Ashmedai. The speakers I have are 5.1 and I need something to power them since I believe the Klipsch control pod is what may be broken.
I want to take the signal my sound card sends out and then send it out to 5.1 speakers. I know that often on...
I've posted a question or two about replacing my Klipsch Pro Media Ultras that were struck by lightning. I was leaning towards the Logitech Z5500 but am leaning in a new direction after advice in my previous posts.
My current Klipsch system is buzzing and it's either the control pod or the...
Sorry...yeah I guess the word ULTRA was important. Thanks for your thoughts.
Now I guess I'm in the market for a similar sized sub and an amp. Even though I said I had lots of room I'd prefer an amp that has a small footprint. I need to tuck it into one of my shelves. I'll do some...
My Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1 satellites look like most speakers w/ the positive and negative wire connection on the back. They aren't hard wired and have no knobs on them.
Ashmedai...I appreciate you helping me with this.
What about buying a separate amp and sub and using those with my Klipsch Pro Media satellites? I was planning on spending around $300...why not use that on just the components I need? Or will my Klipsch satellites only work when plugged into...
I appreciate the reply. I am married to the idea of 5.1 but do have enough room to be flexible. I'll do some looking around this forum for some advice on alternatives.
The way to go may to be use the 5 satellites and buy a sub and an amp. The satellites seem to be pretty good...
I had a lightning hit a few weeks that took out my computer. After that I noticed a buzzing sound in all of my speakers which are Klipsch Pro Medias. I am considering purchasing Logitech Z-5500s as a replacement.
Another option would be to try and replace what was damaged. It seems it's...