• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by weewyum

  1. W

    Benq BL3200PT (32" 1440p)

    Thanks! Mine was July 1st IIRC. Even if they've reduced the banding somewhat I'll be happy to repurchase this monitor , really miss it :(
  2. W

    Benq BL3200PT (32" 1440p)

    I'm sorry that I cant help with your query but if yours is free from banding do you mind posting the build date of your monitor?
  3. W

    Benq BL3200PT (32" 1440p)

    I sent mine back a couple days ago as I cant justify the vertical banding at £500. I actually genuinely miss it already. 1440p @ 32" is very comfortable and the lack of IPS glow makes this monitor much more attractive to me than any of the 27" offerings. The build quality is also very impressive...
  4. W

    AOC Q2770PQU

    Buy one and find out :p the "N01" is shared by the EV2736W - this new version perhaps has no IPS glow ? Would be certainly interesting to find out. Possibly too early to source an updated model though.
  5. W

    ASUS Announces ROG SWIFT PG278Q Premium Gaming Monitor

    Available for pre-order in UK for £729 (lol)
  6. W

    AOC Q2770PQU

    New VP2770's have dark corners. I had 2012 model with great quality. Tried 3 more this year - each had dark corners and a very nasty red tint.
  7. W

    Eizo & Samsung, what have they done?

    It crossed my mind but I don't see why the grey one would have different internals. I think the price difference is for stock clearance - black one being a lot more popular. At a loss of what to buy next :confused::confused:
  8. W

    Eizo & Samsung, what have they done?

    Hi guys, I thought I'd make an account quickly to share my recent experience with this monitor. I follow this forum regularly and bought 3 from the retailer mentioned in the review (Grey ones for a very cheap price!) based on NCX's reccomendations. There is no visible IPS glow at all. I have a...
Back
Top