Recent content by WebFooL

  1. W

    pfsense help

    Chrono16, Where you running UT in a VM env as well? (if so where you running one of my VM´s?) Pfsens is ok but i always leave me wanting more :P
  2. W

    Employee Monitoring

    I agree with MrGuvernment what do you wan't to monitor? I use my UTM to monitor web activities/Network traffic and Spiceworks to monitor Software on the clients. //WebFooL Untangle Evangelist
  3. W

    Untangle Firewall Rules

    hehe... i am everywhere ;) Blocking Torrent with just FW rules can be hard as it will try to use port 80 or 443 as fall back. So you need to use Untangles Application Control And create a Tarpit rule for Torrent.
  4. W

    ESXi + PFSense + Untangle + PFSense + vlans?

    Hi, I run Untangle in ESXi env with multi vLans. I have one Vswitch for each vLan and then a Interface in Untangle for each vLan. As Untangle now have a 250 Interface limit it is a Easy way to route between vLans and filter traffic with Untangle.
  5. W

    Untangle Firewall Rules

    Hi, Normally I have it more open from the inside out. But from the outside in I have more log rules to see whats hitting my port forwards. When I install UT at clients i normally do a allow any from any with log for a week to then go through all events to see what traffic they have and...
Back
Top