• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by wdmjys

  1. W

    Guide for Hard Drive Replacement

    useful guide, bookmarked!
  2. W

    My $800 intel core Gaming Computer

    Thank you for the advice, maybe i should increase some budget for it.
  3. W

    My $800 intel core Gaming Computer

    Hi guys. I'm building a new computer. I enjoy gaming and watching videos. I'm ordering all the parts from this site (http://www.superbiiz.com/system_category.php?id=3). This place was recommended to me by a coworker. Here's the current build list: • Case: Antec Six Hundred No PS Mid Tower...
Back
Top