• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by wdmasters

  1. W

    Cloned HD Image to New HD on New PC

    After doing some research, you are correct "lots of variables" , Thanks for your input.
  2. W

    Cloned HD Image to New HD on New PC

    Thanks for your input. I thought I would put it out there!
  3. W

    Cloned HD Image to New HD on New PC

    Is it possible to install a HD(400GB) from an old PC (Micron) to a New PC(Dell), so that I will not have to reinstall software?. :o
Back
Top