• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by wbingham

  1. W

    OCZ Vertex 3 MAXIOPS and Areca 1880i Timeouts

    Used the linux distro to update firmware to 2.11, hope this solves the problem. The read/write performance of these 8 drives in raid0 .. bottlenecks at the x8 pci cnx.............. blazing fast!!!!!!
  2. W

    OCZ Vertex 3 MAXIOPS and Areca 1880i Timeouts

    The Vertex 3 (sandforce controller) --each spec'd at 500+ Mbps read/writes. I have 8 attached to an Areca 1880i (6Gbps) in RAID 0. Every few days, I get an alarm followed by a reboot. I am running Server 2008R2. I had a stable machine for nearly two years running a 4 port Areca and 4 first...
Back
Top