I have used shorewall firewall with success in the past. Shorewall is a wrapper for iptables. It can intergrate with webmin so that you can configure it through there.
You might also want to look at some linux distros dedicated to routing like open wrt.
I am not clear on exactly what you are...
I have a huge collection of downloaded movies, I still go to the theater regularly though. You cant match the experience that you get there unless you spend a few hundred rand on your own theater.
This is targeted at the business market. This really isn't in competition with the ipad. It looks like its designed to complement ciscos existing suite of business solutions.
The write speed seems quite slow for the capacity. It would take about an hour at the best case scenario speed to fill to capacity. You would need at least 5 of these chips to saturate sata II read bandwidth.