A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
The problem I have with 16:9 for a desktop monitor, is that it is too wide. Especially if you go dual monitor. I thought I was going to go with a 23" IPS, but two of them is too wide and not enough vertical space. 16:10 24" is a better size. Why they are quiting making 16:10?
If so, what monitors are recommended? I'm putting together a new dedicated system for editing. I joined a local independant film production group and need a set of good monitors to edit. They will be sending me HD files to edit. Do I really need to go with IPS or something like Eizo for a home...
It is back up to $319 USD. The pricing on this monitor seems to always fluctuate, since it was just $279 for the last few days. Since I hate all the price flucuations, I'm starting to lean toward the NEC 23", as it got a good review on Prad.de website.
If anyone else can confirm they are now...
Looks like the internals of a watch. What is the advantage of putting three monitors in portrait mode like that? Are most people doing that these days? What size are those Dell monitors and does text still look okay in portrait mode? Most monitors I've seen in portrait mode are not the best for...
I was under the impression that the LED backlit Apple Cinema Displays had no where near the color gamut of IPS CCFL displays? The Cinema displays look nice and richly saturated, but can you calibrate them for accurate results?