• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Warp009

  1. W

    Gigabyte K8N-SLI won't BIOS OC

    Well according to clockgen both values are locked... I'll try to use a earlier BIOS version and see if that makes any difference
  2. W

    Gigabyte K8N-SLI won't BIOS OC

    HTT multi = 3x Ram divider = 2:1 Got Kingston Valueram pc3200 512mb x2 But thats not the issue since exactly the same stuff oc:ed very good on my last motherboard. Many other has the same issue as I. It seems like a BIOS bug or something.
  3. W

    Gigabyte K8N-SLI won't BIOS o/c!

    Hey, I bought a Gigabyte K8N-SLI motherboard just recently and have been having some OC problems with it. It seems like I can't push over 210 fsb in BIOS, as soon as I try to inrease it to maybe 215 the system just won't boot. It seems like it loses the IDE+SATA contollers by some strange...
  4. W

    Gigabyte K8N-SLI won't BIOS OC

    Hey, I bought a Gigabyte K8N-SLI motherboard just recently and have been having some OC problems with it. It seems like I can't push over 210 fsb in BIOS, as soon as I try to inrease it to maybe 215 the system just won't boot. It seems like it loses the IDE+SATA contollers by some strange...
Back
Top