• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by wanna_be

  1. W

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I'm trying for quite some time now to get video reproduction across multiple screens without any result. how did you manage it?
  2. W

    Review: Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 on 8800GT (dialup beware!)

    I have the flexible sli bridge that came with my Asus M2N32 motherboard would this be ok although it's just 8cm long instead of the 12cm long one advrtised by AC?
  3. W

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    correct, this is true resolution wise what about size wise? I also own a 22 (226bw) and was thinking adding 1 smaller screen on either side. according to my calculations 2 19ers in landscape or 2 17ers in portrait. though looking at your setup seems like 15ers are pretty close also in portrait
  4. W

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    say if you were to rotate both 15s by 90 degrees would they match the height of the 22?
  5. W

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    same here, but I think it is because of the different viewing angle between the centre of the screen and the corners. If you move your head to the left or right do the darker areas disappear accordingly?
  6. W

    Dell 2707 v 2x Sammy 226BW

    if you can afford a 27, buy a 27 this coming from a guy who is on his way to the 22" dual setup
  7. W

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    relevant to this, what is the weight of the monitor without its stand? also bezel width top,bottom,side (size does matter :p )
  8. W

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    a question for the european members of the forum has anyone bought this screen from an EU country? Is it possible to find which code number is assigned to the double hinge base? TIA
  9. W

    looking for a pic, 30in LCD, two vertical 20in widescreen LCDs

    would a 19w<->27<->19w setup be a 20,1<->30<->20,1 equivalent? same question for 19(classic)<->22wide<->19(classic)
  10. W

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    wow, superfast reply thanks a lot m8
  11. W

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    226bw owner here, quite happy, still intrigued with this display. I wish I'd seen it sooner. Can someone tell me what is the distance between the desk where the screen sits on and the bottom of the screen when it is at maximum height adjustment. Thanks I might give up on the Sammy for...
  12. W

    Samsung 226BW 22": 3000:1 Contrast, 2ms response time

    hi everyone first post here I'm thinking of buying at least one 226 The question is if I should pair it with another 226 both in landscape or portrait orientation or with two 19' inch (probably samsung 931c) on either side. from what I read the A panel is more likely to suffer from mild...
Back
Top